Tours & tastings
How the impossible was made possible
Experience the amazing story of pilot and former mine worker Robert Johansen when he decided to build a brewery in this Arctic icescape. How did the idea come around? How could it become a reality? How much patience, persistence and madness is necessary to carry out such a mission? We also offer a guided tour in the brewery, share info about our brewing process, and of course; a taste of the world’s only Arctic beer. Souvenirs for sale.
TOURS AND TASTINGS 2018
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays: 18:00 (Tours must be booked in advanced)
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Entrance per person: NOK 395 incl. tasting of five beers
- Min. 4 and max. 30 persons.
OPEN BAR FRIDAYS: 17:00-22:00
- Individuals (24 hour booking system).
- Groups and special events on email or tel. +47 902 86205 (min. 15 persons for guided tour & beer tasting).
Groups and special events, please contact us via email or at tel. +47 902 86205.
Please check the with the Govenor of Svalbard for vital information regarding your stay on Svalbard, whether it is regarding the special toll free regulations or other matters of interest or necessity.
Use of alcohol
Use of alcohol may cause damage to your health. More info (Norwegian) and contact details.